SALE!!! FREEBIE FALL
I am happy to extend advertising to businesses who are not currently advertising on Experience the Northeast Kingdom from now till November 30th for FREE and without obligation!!!
If you've advertised on Experience the Northeast Kingdom in the past you are certainly welcome to take advantage of this special offer!
Simply contact me at email@example.com I'll put together an ad with your text and photos. Upon your approval, you will be live on Experience the Northeast Kingdom. No setup fees, no other charges. This offer is entirely FREE.
I'll contact you after November 30th to see if you would like to continue to advertise at our standard rate of just $10 with a one-month minimum. There are no other fees or charges to advertise on Experience the NEK!
Giving to the Community
Experience the Northeast Kingdom offers free advertisement listing to the following:
Campgrounds, Maple Sugar Houses, bike/boat rentals, galleries, tour guides and other listings under Things to Do.
Connecting the NEK
Experience the Northeast Kingdom links to local Chambers of Commerce, area organizations and businesses. Can't find your organization? Contact us. We'd be happy to add your group.
Keeping Up To Date with Experience the NEK
We're keeping visitors in touch with local happenings in the NEK, such as: Concerts, Sports Events, Exhibits and Special Happenings
It's Just $10 per Month!
Businesses may advertise for just $10 per month with a one month minimum. Furthermore, businesses do not have to be a member of a chamber of commerce or any other organization, public or private.
This concept began the summer of 2010 when I drove past the North Beach of Lake Willoughby in Westmore.
It was a sunny, warm Saturday in July. There were only a few people enjoying, perhaps, one of the most scenic vistas I've seen in New England. Certainly Lake Willoughby is considered to be one of the most beautiful lakes in America, well known and publicized.
There clearly wasn't the marketing effort in place to properly present Lake Willoughby, or the many other beautiful lakes, mountains and so much more in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom.
Bringing Business To Businesses
Experience the Northeast Kingdom is a project designed to foster business development throughout the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. The project, devoted to business development, provides an inexpensive and effective means of advertising for a variety of businesses in the area.
Experience the Northeast Kingdom includes a website, where businesses may advertise, along with other marketing efforts designed to drive traffic to the project's website and business to businesses. Experience the Northeast Kingdom lists more than 150 businesses located in the Northeastern corner of Vermont, including hotels, motels, restaurants, rental agencies, shops, campgrounds, maple sugar houses, horse stables and much more.
We're a Part of the Social Media
With more than 500 followers, Experience Vermont that posts for Experience the Northeast Kingdom has a presence on Twitter that has been very helpful to business owners and the Northeast Kingdom.
We've reached out to the Audubon Society, the AARP and a number of organizations through this media network. Meanwhile, we're followed by This Is Vermont, Vermont Life and many other organizations and businesses in Vermont and across the USA.
For businesses in Vermont's northeast, Experience the Northeast Kingdom has grown in popularity and visitation to become a premier Internet advertising platform. The website has a reach that extends itself to people throughout New England, the United States and the world.
This past August 2918 the website's visitation grew to an astounding 121,215 visitors. Of those, 34,930 were in the United States.
- United States 34,930
- Japan 29,825
- Ireland 19,242
- Russian Federation 13,871
- Ukraine 13,374
- Canada 4,118
The project caters to virtually all business types and frameworks. If you have a business with an Online Store or even if you're a local carpenter, you might see a nice boost in your business with this directory.
If you're interested in more information please don't hesitate to contact me for more information at 802-487-4508.
Totals for 2018
- Clicks Within the Website: 35,879
- Visitors 14,334
- Clicks Within the Website 54,925
- Visitors 27,868
- Clicks Within the Website 68,668
- Visitors 43,174
- Clicks Within the Website 31,550
- Visitors 11,771
- Clicks Within the Website 38,892
- Visitors 13,722
- Clicks WIthin the Website 62,741
- Visitors: 24.854
- Clicks Within the Website 66,898
- Visitors: 20,315
- Clicks within the Website 216,838
- Visitors: 127,867
- Clicks within the Website 142,576
- Visitors: 108,650, United States: 23,090, Canada: 262
Totals For 2015
- Clicks Within the Website --- 497,298
- Visitors --- 101464
Totals for 2016
- Clicks Within the Website --- 516934
- Visitors --- 146298
Totals for 2017
- Clicks Within the Website --- 506,014
- Visitors --- 170,282
So-What's Going On?
Well, the first week of March 2015, Experience the Northeast Kingdom went mobile!
In April, 2015 the hosting of the website was improved to accompany the heavy visitation. Hosting, as of April 2015, includes "Advanced Routing" that allows visitors to retrieve the website from other visitors. Those of you that are computer savvy might especially understand that the website is now well poised to accompany heavy traffic.
What "Advanced Routing" doesn't do is count every visitor to the website. The stats above are a count of retrievals from the root folder of the website and do not include those who visit the website with the help of "Advanced Routing".
So, how many visitors are actually visiting the website since April 2015? I don't know. No one can know.
That's the one drawback of "Advanced Routing". It's fantastic for heavily visited websites, though no total counting of visitation is available.
Purchasing or Renewing Your Advertising on Experience the NEK?
I'd love it if you did. What we need to arrange an ad....
- Your photos, text and logo, if available Experience the NEK
- Your Business Information, including address, contact info and website url
- Any type of ad specifications? Color, design? Feel free to let me know.
- Have an inquiry or to place an order Call 1-802-487-4508 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Your Purchase Online
Some Frequently Asked Questions....
- How long does it take for my ad to appear once you've my information?
You should expect your advertisement to appear between 1-3 days after receipt of your information.
- How do I know if I am receiving clicks from my advertisement?
Your own website logs should show you where your clicks are coming from, unless you have in place software to tabulate for you.
- Do I need to keep track of when to renew or do you contact me?
You will be contacted regarding your renewal, however, please feel free to renew or extend your advertising at any time.
- Are there any start up fees? Any other charges?
No. It's just $10 per month. No start up fees. No other charges.
- What will the "Duplicate Content" do to the optimization of my website. Will I be penalized (or Experience the Northeast Kingdom) for duplicating content? No, " “Duplicate content on a site is not grounds for action on that site unless it appears that the intent of the duplicate content is to be deceptive and manipulate search engine results." Google Webmaster Tools. For more information please visit. https://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2008/09/demystifying-duplicate-content-penalty.html